I hope more people start to follow this philosophy! I may read the book over the holiday break, and I hope to start using this blog to recognizing the little things that I often overlook as well.
December 14, 2011
Neil Pasricha: “The 3 A’s of Awesome”
About blair a. edwards
i ramble in paragraph form. View all posts by blair a. edwards
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 14th, 2011 at 18:40 and posted in reflect, reframe. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- It's sad to know that will change for most of them 1 year ago
- I'm with a group of underserved 3rd graders at a failing school and ALL of them like science and are SO excited about math. 1 year ago
- RT @EdTechFam: Teach #MentalMath, #FastMath & Logic to your #homeschooling Kids through Games. Visit goo.gl/gRrrRH 2 years ago
- RT @NBCNews: How Bill Nye is helping boost the next generation of science guys and girls nbcnews.to/1JC1w3U http://t.co/rgF8awxY09 2 years ago
- RT @HuffPostEdu: "Parents and educators need to become allies and advocate for significant changes within special education" http://t.co/Cc… 2 years ago