Below, I’ve listed the principles of Open-Space Technology – a process/approach that I love, but I digress… These “rules” were put in place in order to ensure that the lack of formality of an OST event/meeting has a guideline to ensure productivity–in whatever form that may come in.
Once I learned these principles, I started to use it to guide my every day life. It helps to keep me in a present and forward thinking mindset while putting my best foot forward so that the things that happen are most optimal.
- Whoever comes is the right people.
- Whenever it starts is the right time.
- Wherever it happens is the right place.
- Whatever happens is the only thing that could have.
- When it’s over, it’s over.